Quarterly update coming soon!
1. I would like to become more financially educated; further plan my retirement (gosh I sound older than I am) and build more residual income through money, credit, and investments. Here’s a cool link to test your budgeting skills, try this website http://playspent.org/
2. Finish my business plan. I’ve been writing a business plan for the last 8 months on a life sciences idea geared to women’s health. I’m currently using the following business plan writer – Click HERE!
3. Apply to the Canadian Youth Business Foundation (CYBF) for the Start-up or Innovation Program. What is CYBF? The Canadian Youth Business Foundation (CYBF) supports entrepreneurs throughout every stage of their businesses by providing expertise, financing, mentoring and business resources http://www.cybf.ca. If you’d like to know more about my business and innovation journey, please let me know.
4. I want to integrate one hour of exercise 2 to 3 times a week. On purpose lol! I used to run 5k thanks to the Running Room but that was last year. If slack I must remind myself of why I started!
5. Manage my allergies…Achoo! Tell you about this later. To my benefit, they say those that have allergies, are less susceptible for disease. Read the study HERE!
6. Conquer a fear. I fear public speaking.
7. Optimize my time; I will begin to say no to friends and family who would like me to work for ‘free’. I don’t think I need to elaborate on this one. Even though I enjoy helping others, I have to set boundaries, I’ve spent most of 2013, working on ‘free’ projects, because I didn’t want to disappoint or hurt them. In turn, it gave me less time to work on my own tasks, it was hard to juggle and budget my time, which led to many late late nights…not this year. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
8. Be more vulnerable…I tried this in the latter part of 2013…it came back to bite me, but I’m going to try again. I want to live a more authentic life. I want to be myself despite what others feel or think, as long as I’m not hurting anyone.
9. Keep Blogging!